One primary reason why option traders fail is the inability to fully understand and appreciate the many different types of risks to which they are exposed when they enter into an option strategy. Much of a trader’s initial education involves learning about these risks and their characteristics. And once he begins to trade he must be able to analyze, quantify, and interpret these risks.
OptionScape is a unique aid in helping a trader achieve these goals and thereby overcoming the obstacles to successful trading. OptionScape enables a trader to quickly see the risks to which he is exposed, not only under current market conditions, but also under a wide variety of changing conditions related to the underlying price, volatility, and time. Moreover, Optionscape can be an indispensable aid for an instructor in helping students understand the many aspects of option evaluation and risk management.
OptionScape is an invaluable tool for both new and experienced traders in identifying risk. Whether the strategy is simple, consisting of only a limited number of contracts, or complex, consisting of a broad range of contracts, OptionScape enables the user to see beforehand what changes will both help and hurt an option position, and the degree to which these changes will affect the position. Only through such analysis can a trader plan ahead, taking steps to limit losses when conditions move against him, or to maximize profits when conditions develop in his favor.
There is no reward without risk. However, the only risks you should take are those you know about and understand. At present it is virtually impossible to see the full picture without OptionScape.
Using OptionScape you can preempt dangerous situations. Sometimes you may use strategies involving two or more different dates of expiration. (Calendar spreads, diagonal strategies, etc.) When multiple expirations are involved, the outcome of the strategy will depend greatly on where the market is on those dates. OptionScape gives you the opportunity to see all possible scenarios, throughout the life of your strategies, no matter how complicated they may be.
OptionScape is a strategy analysis and decision support tool for traders of exchange-traded options. It has been designed for option traders who need answers, fast, without getting bogged down with the underlying mathematics endless columns of numbers.
OptionScape removes the uncalculated risk from option trading. It provides margin forecasts right to the expiration date of your last surviving option position. It's the only software capable of analyzing “diagonal strategies,” that is those with options having different expiration dates
OptionScape's innovative data visualization method reduces hundreds of pages of data into just a few digestible 3D diagrams, without losing information.
OptionScape can give you full Implied Volatility scenario analysis throughout the life of your strategies, allowing you to see upfront if your strategy
At OptionScape we provide fully serviced IT facilities for trader educators.
All educators have their own space that can be as isolated from - or as integrated with - the rest of the site as they wish.
Within their space educators receive:
- A professional course management system that is in use by over 68,000 training institutions worldwide. It includes
- course material management
- online tests and exams facilities
- student management database
- teacher management database
- statistics and reporting facilities to course and school management
- online enrollment facilities
- A full-featured e-commerce facility with
- Lower drop-out rate of newcomers as more students preserve their capital and keep on trading.
- Lower costs of acquiring new students
- More students return to take further courses with their trusted educator
- Word of mouth (on blog sites) carries more success stories, therefore less advertising may be necessary to achieve growth and repeat business.
- A revival of options as traders’ choice of instrument as they are demystified by OptionScape’s new technology
- More demand for training
- Higher traded volume for options
If you are experiencing added benefits not listed here, please let us know.